- Enjoy living at Coral Ridge, a new development community in Ewa Beach within Excellent condition of 4 Bed/3 Bath/2 Garage & 2 drive way ramp Parking!
- Open large lanai, comfortable, bright and spacious 2 level Single Family Home. It has a open kitchen with corriane counter tops, a center counter island, and stainless steel appliances. The home will be Unfurnished.
- Great, convenient location to relaxing entertainment, mall shopping and dining!
- Inclusions are: Central A/C, Solar Hot Water Heater, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Jetted Tub, Laminated wood/tile flooring, Smoke detectors, large living room curtains, windows roll down roman shades.
- Not Included are: Electricity (No PV panel), Water/Sewer, Cable TV/cable box and WIFI internet services.
-You pay only $3,500 per month for this spacious, comfortable Single Family Home! -Long term lease for 1 year or more are welcome! -Tenant Rental Insurance is required. -Tenant reference check will be conducted. -Cleaning fee will be added. -No smoking. -No Pets allowed.
At $3,500, this home is priced $198 more than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Ewa Beach.
Students who live in this rental at 91-1042 Hinakea Street attend the following Hawaii Department Of Education (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ewa Makai Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
James Campbell High School
Grades 9 - 12
out of 10
Keone Ula Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.