Description of home:
1. This ROOM is located in a beautiful modern community, very quiet, next to the ocean breeze in Ewa beach.
2. Shared amenities Brand new cooking/living area, refrigerator, Microwave, washer/Dryer shared in the unit.
3. This is an up to date community within walking distance to the ocean with a lagoon, swimming pool, BBQ/party area in the community.
1. Living: location in the quiet, well organized modern community right next to the beach. Nearby shopping: a lot of small shopping centers, Costco, Longs Drugs, K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Safeway, Target, Down to Earth, Home Depot, and various restaurants and Movie theatres. One of the biggest shopping centers (KaMakana) on Oahu just opened nearby with 24 Hour Fitness.
2. Recreation nearby:
Ko'olina Beach Resort with four man-made lagoons, rock barriers provide protection from the ocean and high surf, sandy beaches surrounded by grass, perfect for swimming at any time of the year.
The Wet'n Wild water park set on 29 acres in lush attractions for families and thrill-seekers alike. It is Hawaii's only water park and the #1 family attraction and #1 local attraction on the island.
The Salvation Army KROC center located on 15 acres of land in Kapolei, is the largest community center of its kind in Hawaii. It is a place where people young and old have opportunities to learn and grow, whether you're interested in the arts, or the many areas of sports and fitness, you'll find unlimited opportunities at Kroc Center Hawaii.
1.Looking for a long-term tenant (6 months at least) who enjoys a clean and neat home.
2. Military families welcome!
3. Water and Electricity not included.
4. Application, credit checks and reference required.
5. One month's security deposit plus one month rent due upon move in.
6. Contact Mei (owner), call or text message: 808-763-6525.
Electricity not included in rent
Garbage included in rent
Off Street Parking
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
Utilities, water, sewer and garbage included, cable ready.
This room for rent is listed at $875, while rooms for rent...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.