Beautiful updated large 3 Bedroom 1 Bath condo on one level that is ~1,100 sq feet!
- Updated kitchen cabinets and countertops with open concept!
- Two car tandem garage - one car parks in front of the other
- Enjoy the spacious kitchen with lots of cupboard and countertop space
- Washer and dryer for the building easily accessible on the first floor
- Maintenance team lives on-site in the complex to ensure you have a nice home.
- Location is close to the Mass Transit Hub with express buses
- Top Rated Eagan School District is #196: Glacier Hills Elementary, Dakota Hills Middle School, Eagan High School
- Water, garbage and snow removal included. All you pay is electric and heat.
- Great location in Eagan close to fine dining, schools, and shopping at the Eagan Towne Center.
Background, credit check and prior rental history required with $40 application fee. Deposit is $1,250 and a one year lease is required. No dogs please. Available September 1st.
This beautiful updated unit is a Must See!
908 Wescott Sq Eagan, MN 55123
Background, credit check and prior rental history required with $40 application fee. Deposit is $1,250 and a one year lease is required. Water, garbage and snow removal included. All you pay is electric and heat. No dogs please.
At $1,250, this listing is priced $438 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Eagan.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.