This peaceful home in a fantastic neighborhood is backed up to a serene view of trees and a pond surrounded by a winding walking trail. Many windows and green views give the feeling of spaciousness and privacy. Friendly neighborhood and active community make this a great home for anyone. Issaquah Schools make this a GREAT home for families! Great for commuters. Close to SR900, I90 and I405.
2510sf + 1000sf (
) of storage.
3 bed / 2.5 bath
Move in 12/1.
SHORT or LONG term lease may be available.
* Fully customized kitchen boasts cherry cabinets, granite countertops, S/S appliances, large walk-in food pantry, eating area and breakfast bar. Butler pantry off the kitchen includes glass cabinetry and wine cabinet. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors run through much of the downstairs and throughout the kitchen.
* Gas fireplace in the family room
* Formal dining room seats 8-10 people.
* Office is perfect for work from home, crafting, man cave, guest space etc.
* French doors open to a HUGE master suite with fireplace & vaulted ceiling. Master bath has large corner tub, two sinks, and spacious walk-in closet.
* Open loft area, is a great as a second sitting space or playroom; and looks down to the family room below.
* Laundry room is accessible through the loft AND through a passage to the master walk-in closet. Fully fitted with High Efficiency Kenmore front-loading washer & dryer.
* Two additional bedrooms are spacious and light.
* Additional upstairs bathroom has single sink and tub/shower.
* ISSAQUAH SCHOOLS are highly rated
* Tankless hot water system.
* Two car garage
* 1000 sf of additional storage or workshop space (
* Backyard with large play toy/slide.
* Security System
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in VerCello by $325.
Students who live in this rental at 902 Jericho Place NE attend the following Issaquah School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Apollo Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Maywood Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Liberty Sr High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.