Roommate Wanted: Live the luxury life at Waterfront Square Condominium & Spa with one male and one female young professionals looking for a third male or female roommate.
- Balcony w/ spectacular Ben Franklin Bridge and City Skyline views
- Full private bathroom
- Exclusive 9.5-acre riverfront enclave
- Private shuttle to Center City
- Philadelphia's largest green roof
- Lush outdoor common parks and gardens
- Gated entry with secure valet parking
- Advanced security system with closed-circuit television
- Guest & overnight parking
- Around-the-clock concierge & valet services
- Modern fitness center with on-site classes
- Oversized sundeck
- 25-meter lap pool
- Large hot tub w/ bridge views
- Spa, saunas & steam room
- Stunning riverwalk trails
- Close proximity to area highways & airports
- Private on-site putting green
- On-site dog park
- A short walk to Sugarhouse Casino
- Stainless steel appliances
- Hardwood floors
- Cherry cabinets
- Granite counter tops
- Natural light
- Central air w/ separate room controls
- Convenient location
- Flexible move-in dates
- Water, trash and many other bills included
With more than 50 resort-like amenities, the Waterfront Square's expansive new residences feature a rare combination of sophistication and square footage not found anywhere else in the city. Experience nearly 10 acres of privately gated seclusion that creates an incomparable oasis of lush enclaves, manicured gardens and remarkable riverwalks. Now?s the time to make your move to the only place in Philadelphia where life and style flow together.
Bedroom is available in the beautiful Waterfront Square Condominium & Spa. Located in the booming Penn's Landing/Northern Liberties area, this home is close to Yards Brewing, Acme, The Fillmore, The Piazza, Frankford Hall, and excellent dining choices on 2nd St including Green Eggs Cafe, Heritage, Standard Tap, Bar Ferdinand and more! This two-bedroom condo is designed with top-of-the-line finishes, lots of natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows and a spectacular master bathroom. This unit is exceptional as it faces South with jaw-dropping bridge and city skyline views and includes in-unit washer and dryer. You will feel like you are in a year-around vacation in this luxury community. Parking spot with professional valet service is available for $250/m. Visit today! Rents in this neighborhood are only going up so act quickly! First month, last month and $500 security deposit due on signing. $35 application fee. This unit will not last long! Email or call today to schedule a showing!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.