Completely renovated 1-bedroom apartment with virtually everything brand new: new paint, new flooring & baseboards, new doors and windows throughout, new bathroom vanity, sink and faucets, new lights throughout and new bedroom fan. Totally remodeled kitchen: new cabinets and countertops, new refrigerator, new stove/oven range, new dishwasher, new microwave and new stainless steel sink and new faucets.
* Air-conditioned 560 square feet 1bd/1ba
* Living room
* New Range / Oven
* New Refrigerator
* New Dishwasher
* New Microwave
* Landlord provided whole-apartment "dust-free" hydronic heating
* New Bedroom Ceiling Fan
* New double pane front windows
* Newly renovated apartments
* Near UNR (University of Nevada, Reno)
* Walking distance from downtown Sparks and several annual events such as Hot August Nights, Chili Cook-Off, Rib Cook-Off, live music every weekend in the Square and movie theatre
* Near restaurants, shopping (Costco, Wal-Mart) and transportation
Air conditioned apartments. Landlord pays for heat. High speed internet available from Charter (not included). One parking space provided in lot.
Air-conditioned laundry room with four washers, four dryers, and folding area. Snack & drink & detergent vending machines in laundry room.
Deposit: Same as one month's rent + $100.
Smoke-free apartments & property. No pets. No Section 8 or other vouchers accepted.
To arrange a viewing, please call Kim at 1.775.384.1921.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.
Sep 28, 2017
This user only provided a star rating.
Jun 13, 2017
I walked in and it so nice. You can tell it had new paint and floors was beautiful!! Really didn't know what to expect. I love it!!