A 3 minute (or less) walk to the Forest Hills MBTA Orange Line train station
- Laundry on site in next building!
- Hardwood Floors!
- By Arborway and the Arboreum.
- Walk a few feet to the MBTA 37, 38, and 39 buses
- Walking distance to a variety of restaurants, pubs, bodegas, bakeries, nail salons, JP Crossfit, Super Markets, and bike shops.
- HUGE Pantry in a beautiful eat-in kitchen.
No broker fee!
$3750 - Available SEPTEMBER! NO BROKER FEE!
At $3,750, this home is priced $488 cheaper than the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Brookline.
Students who live in this rental at 90 Cypress Street #2C attend the following Brookline Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Brookline High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.