Bright well-maintained 3-bedroom, 1 bathroom house located in Portsmouth neighborhood with a large back yard and attached garage. Great close-in location near New Seasons (about a 3 minute drive or 12 minute walk), Green Zebra Market, University of Portland, St. John's, Forest Park, Columbia Park, biking trails, and lots of cool restaurants and shops nearby. Nice vaulted upper level with skylight windows that could be used as a master bedroom and study. Newer roof, furnace, siding and insulation, and windows.
Beautiful hardwood floors throughout.
Tenant pays electrical, gas, water/sewer and yard care. Owner pays garbage.
* High-efficiency gas heater keeps house warm and bills low
* Attached garage with remote control door
* Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher
* Washer and drier can be supplied
* Built-In Microwave / Vent over range
* Large new shed with electric in back yard
* Open spacious loft area with skylights that have blinds
* WiFi controlled thermostat
* Front light is on a day / night timer
* Large old apple tree in back yard
* Patio in back yard
* Fenced-in yard
* Raised garden bed
* Rent: $1850
* Security Deposit: $1500
* Seeking neat, responsible people who will take good care of this clean well-maintained property.
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Portsmouth by $198.
Students who live in this rental at 8978 N Portsmouth Avenue attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Cesar Chavez School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Pursuit of Wellness Education at Roosevelt Campus
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.