APARTMENT FOR RENT IN SKOKIE!
* Address: 8955 Bronx Ave Unit 2E SKOKIE, IL 60077
* 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom
* Newly Renovated!! New Paint! New Wood Floor! A Big new finished Basement to yourself!
* All new Appliances! New Refrigerator, new stove, new washer and dryer!
* Amazing living area! All friendly people!
* CTA Bus #97 right outside of the apartment.
* Target, Starbucks, Big Binny s Beverage Liquor, McDonalds, Subway, Train-station, Currency Exchange all very short walking distance!
* Only 5 minutes away from Old Orchard Mall or 1.3 Miles!
* Highway 90 East is only 1 mile away!
* Everything is walking distance
* Jane Stenson Elementary school is 0.5 miles away. Old Orchard Jr. High is 0.6 miles away. Niles North High-school is 1.1 Miles away.
* Big Finished Full Basement you own! no sharing!
* Big New Basement come with half a bathroom!
* 1 Personal Parking in the back. Parking in the front is always available!
* Rent is only $1,999!
* 2 Months deposit when you move in!
* Apartment is still getting finished on remodeling.
* CREDIT CHECK REQUIRED!!
* Call me if you have questions Peter 847-412-8081
Laundry: In Unit
No Smoking, No pets, newly renovated,
At $1,999, this home is priced $360 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Skokie.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.