Barbur Place offers YOU:
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
- ~750 sq ft Open Layout
- Breakfast Nook
- Large Balcony or Patio
- Large fenced back yard
- Laundry Facilities on-site
- Storage Space available
- PAID: water, sewer & garbage
- Assigned parking space
- Easy freeway access
- Tri-Met Lines #12, #43, #94, #95 and #96
- Close to Sylvania, PCC, and Lewis & Clark College
- About 15 minutes to OHSU
Pets: Sorry. No Pets Allowed.
- We will have your next home clean and ready for your move-in!
- $50 application fee per person (18 years and older). If paying online with a credit card, add a $5 convenience fee per person.
- Provide a valid picture ID and proof of income.
- Deposit amount may vary and is determined by your previous rental & credit history.
- Deposit amount is required to be paid in full prior to move-in.
- Renter's insurance is required.
- Advertised rent rate is with a 12-month lease.
We screen for credit, criminal, eviction, employment, income minimums and current & past landlord references. Please ask for our disclosed screening criteria. We screen first come first served and honor fair housing guidelines.
Photos may be of a representative unit and may be from a previous period when a home was vacant. All applicants must view our homes to satisfy themselves as to the condition, layout, and other details that applicant may deem important. Information is deemed reliable and is not guaranteed.
This property is professionally managed by Regency Management, Inc. and is compliant with Fair Housing laws.
Garbage included in rent
Off Street Parking
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
Reduced $900 - Free October or 1/2 off November!! Call 503-816-3028 to schedule a visit.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $900, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Multnomah by $396.
Students who live in this rental at 8934 SW 30th Avenue #8 attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Gray Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Wilson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.