Minimum rental = one month; no maximum number of months
a) Private, peaceful, safe, furnished, energy efficient, renovated with a spacious deck overlooking the golf course;
b) Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, a new Samsung refrigerator, a new stove, microwave and dishwasher;
c) Comcast high speed Internet, high definition cable TV, and use of a new Sony high definition television are included with no extra cost.
d) Insulated panels/post and beam building with new propane heating system, instant on hot water, all thermopane windows and 3 new sliding glass thermopane doors to the deck;
e) Nice views from every window;
f) Located close to Eastman Recreational Community (eastmannh.org) entrance and exit 13 Rte 89 - 15 mile highway drive to Lebanon/DHMC/Hanover, 10 miles to New London, 60 miles to Manchester airport;
g) A verifiable credit score, and a stable income that enables comfortable affordability of the rental costs are required.
h) Resident has access to all the Eastman amenities (except for golf which requires payment per round).
i) Resident pays $100 per month towards propane heat and hot water costs.
j) A 30 day self renewing lease is required.
Preserving the quality of this home requires:
1. No pets, no exceptions;
2. No smoking, vaping or drug use of any kind (including marijuana);
3. No more than one car per resident to enable comfortable turn around space in the driveway. Parking on the street and a nearby golf overflow parking area are good alternatives for guests.
4. No boats, jet skis, motorcycles, ATVs, dirt bikes or any other motor vehicles are allowed on the property without written permission.
5. No loud groups or events are allowed on the deck. Always being respectful of the neighbors, especially at night or on weekends, is important.
6. A verifiable credit score, stable income and residential history
Heating not included in rent
Hot water not included in rent
Utilities fee required
Self renewing 30 day lease, $1,200 rent, $100 for propane and hot water
Market rate for this listing is $1,550 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,200, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced similarly to the average 1 bedroom home in Grantham.
Students who live in this sublet at Longwood Drive attend the following Grantham School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grantham Village School
Grades K - 6
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.