This beautiful townhome will rent fast! Available November 4th 2017.
Location address: 8892 SW Elena Lane, Tigard, OR 97223 (on Oak St. between Hall & Greenburg Rd)
This must have 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhome is perfectly located next to Washington Square Mall with easy access to 99W, I-5 and 217 freeways making Lake Oswego, Bridgeport and downtown a short few minutes away. There's an abundance of shopping and restaurants in every direction that will not leave you lacking. This is a no maintenance home that's perfect for busy individuals. Home has been cared for and maintained and expect the same of future residents.
Credit Report and Background Checks are required as part of approval process at a non-refundable cost of $39.99. Information to complete will be provided.
- Built in 2007
- 1,266 sq ft
- 3 floor attached townhome
- 3rd floor (top): 2 master bedrooms, each with own attached full bathroom
- 2nd floor (main level): Walks into kitchen, living room and dining room with half bathroom
- 1st floor: 3rd bedroom on street side is perfect office space with large closet; has been used as a bedroom, back door entryway
- Attached 1 car garage with storage closet, next to front entrance off driveway
- 2 balconies off living room and master bedroom
- Stacked washer and dryer on top floor
- New lighting and fixtures throughout
- Dark wood laminate flooring and cabinetry
- Tile counters
- Stainless steel appliances
- Gas range/oven
- Gas fireplace
- Forced air
- Vaulted ceilings
- Low monthly utility costs
- Optional: Home alarm system which can be activated and monitored via app, addt'l $39.99/mo to use
- Small townhome community
- No maintenance lot and landscaping (HOA handles)
- On/off-street parking
- Immediate freeway access
- Minutes from shopping and restaurants
- Washington County
You will love this home and the area as much as I do. Schedule a showing today!
Available to show first weekend of November 2017 - $1,975 per month - $1,200 security deposit - $350 holding fee (non-refundable; applied toward security deposit) - 1 year minimum lease term required - Water and sewer included - You are responsible for electric (PGE), gas (Northwest Natural), garbage (Waste Management) and cable/internet - Requires completed online application with approved background and credit checks ($39.99 non-refundable) - Optional Home Security System; additional $39.99/mo if elected - Proof of rental insurance required prior to occupancy - NO pets - NO smoking Call or text for quickest response and to schedule a showing before this is snatched up!
Market rate for this listing is $1,695 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $1,875, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.