My wife and I own the condo as a supplement to our retirement income and we are interested in LONG TERM RENTERS. We would like to have the initial lease end 7/31/2019 with annual leases thereafter.
* THESE QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED BEFORE A VIEWING IS SCHEDULED:
(1) WHEN WILL YOU NEED HOUSING?
(2) HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL OCCUPY THE CONDO?
(3) HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PAYING RENT?
(4) WHY ARE YOU LEAVING YOUR CURRENT HOUSING?
(5) HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WITH YOUR CURRENT EMPLOYER?
(6) IS YOUR CREDIT SCORE GOOD OR ABOVE? (PLEASE COMMENT)
(7) HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANKRUPT?
* REQUIRED IF YOU SUBMIT AN APPLICATION:
(1) GOOD PERSONAL REFERENCES FROM UNRELATED INDIVIDUALS.
(2) GOOD REFERENCES FROM PRIOR LANDLORDS.
(3) GOOD REFERENCES FROM EMPLOYER.
(4) COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE.
(5) COPY OF GOOD CREDIT REPORT.
(6) JOB VERIFICATION - PROOF OF INCOME
(7) YOU MUST HAVE A CHECKING ACCOUNT
* MINUTES TO EXPRESSWAY
* A HALF HOUR TO CHICAGO
* NEAR PURDUE UNIVERSITY
* NEAR LINCOLN CENTER - EXERCISE; ACTIVITIES - WWW.HIGHLANDPARKS.ORG
* NEAR WICKER PARK - GOLF; PLAYGROUND - WWW.WICKERMEMORIALPARK.COM
* WELL MAINTAINED GROUNDS AND BUILDING IN NICE QUIET AREA OF HIGHLAND
* FIRST & SECOND FLOOR UNITS AVAILABLE
* ALL ELECTRIC
* REFRIGERATOR, STOVE; AIR CONDITIONER SUPPLIED
* LARGE BED ROOM
* LARGE DOUBLE RODDED WALK IN CLOTHES CLOSET
* LARGE WALL STOREAGE CLOSET
* NEUTRAL DECOR
* LAUNDRY FACILITY IN THE BUILDING
* WATER AND GARBAGE REMOVAL INCLUDED
* SMOKE AND PET FREE
* ASSIGNED OFF STREET PARKING
* KEYED COVERED ENTRANCE TO SECURE BUILDING
Students who live in 8811 Schneider Avenue #27 attend the following School Town of Highland (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Highland High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.