ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- 1 bed 1 bath apartment with full kitchen and full bathroom
- 514 sq ft
- newly updated: freshly painted, new laminate floor, new bathroom fixtures. Pictures show identical apartment after all the updates. Subject unit is currently being remodeled. New pictures will be posted once the remodeling is finished.
- coin-operated laundry in the building
- secure gated community, security cameras on premises
- parking is limited (we only have 5 off-street parking spots which are available for 25/mo each) other option is to park on the street.
- no smoking is allowed
- available November 1st
- 1 year lease
- tenant pays electric bill, cable, internet. Water/sewer/garbage is included
- security deposit is 900 (fully refundable)
- background check is $20/person.
- walking distance to Boeing
- right next to bus stop (bus #60, 132 to downtown)
- minutes to groceries and shops, restaurants
- 15 minutes to downtown Seattle
- great commute to anywhere:
To schedule a tour please call Alice at 425-598-5701
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in South Park by $162.
Students who live in this rental at 8805 14th Avenue S #5 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Concord International School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Denny International School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Chief Sealth International School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.