Quintessential Boulder home. Available Furnished or Unfurnished.
One-of-a-kind rental property offers perfect location, classic charm and unique Colorado outdoors character.
The best of All worlds in Boulder, a Gem.
Here's your opportunity to rent a one-of-a-kind Boulder Victorian home, tucked into Boulder's most sought-after neighborhood, within walking distance to Chautauqua park, home to Boulder's best hiking trails and climbing, plus the dining hall restaurant and auditorium, and the shops and restaurants on the Hill, the University campus & downtown Pearl Street.
Historic Property with Unique features.
Private, fenced, landscaped yard with fruit trees (Apples, Amazing Peaches, Plums, Cherries)...plus Aspen, Spruce, Juniper and more, sprinkler system, a one-car garage and an extra space for an additional car off the back alley. The secluded yard gives you easy access to the garage and adobe studio. Come by, take a look, and see for yourself!
The Main Victorian Brick Home is in excellent condition and features:
- Gorgeous high ceilings throughout.
- Warm, welcoming and comfortable details.
- 2 or 3 bedrooms depending on configuration.
- Very large and bright living room.
- Exposed brick walls and gorgeous woodwork.
- Stunning, wood-paneled, sleepable study with a wood-burning fireplace.
- Dining room that opens to back deck and park-like setting.
- 2 marble bathrooms (1 full, 1 3/4) (plus, studio has a half bath)
- Gas appliance kitchen with ample cabinet and storage space.
- Comfortable High efficiency forced-air heat furnace in house.
- High efficiency, dimmable LED lighting throughout
- Front porch, wood-paneled entry-way boot-room & rear deck.
- Beautiful, excellent condition, original 90-year-old (approx) wood floors throughout.
- Finished basement with two additional spaces -- a sleeping nook, and Bonus Room (works great for a guest, computer work, art room, or a teen space.)
- Full laundry incl. new Samsung Front-Loading Washer
The two-story New Mexican Adobe Style office/studio is bonus space right on the property that features historic arched windows and wood treatments, a gas fireplace, half bath AND inspiring Flatiron views year-round!
Appealing in so many ways, on so many levels, this beautiful 840 sq. ft. legally zoned office space can be used as a business office, startup space, yoga and meditation studio, therapy practice office, law office, private study, artist's space, etc.
Drink in the stunning Flatiron views and enjoy your short (15 step) commute! This huge, loft-like space has great energy, and has really been enjoyed by many wonderful people and their businesses. Now, it's your turn.
Over the years, some ideal tenant matches have included:
- Startup entrepreneurs
- Professionals who work from home
- A professional single with one or two children
- A couple with one or two children
- A single person, or a couple who make use of the onsite office & studio space
- C.U. Professor
- Holistic practitioners
- Artists, writers and craftsmen
Note that the adobe property is zoning approved for office use only, not sleeping.
This is a perfect space for anyone who wants to live and work in the best that Boulder has to offer: a cool, historic home only a 15-foot commute from their cool and stunningly beautiful home-office.
What you need to know:
You're invited get in touch to come check out this great opportunity for luxurious and spacious living in a unique home, rich with Colorado character and history.
Landlord is professional, friendly, and respectful.
- Rental is $3695 / month + utils.
Initial Rental Period: June 1, 2018 (or sooner) thru July 1 or August 1, 2019. Renewable.
For complete details, please inquire
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.