I have a newly renovated 3 bedroom 2.5 bath ground floor condo in a quiet gated community. Available for move in Immediately!
This is a privately rented unit ... you will not be dealing with tough, uncaring property management companies!
- All room are very spacious and have great natural light
- Laminate flooring in dining room, living room, kitchen, master bath, 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Entire unit has been updated with new welcoming paint (pictures are from before unit was painted)
- All bedrooms and dining room have ceiling fans (money saving during the warm summer months!)
- Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Full Size Washer and Dryer are included in the unit. All are newer models.
- Central Heating and Airconditioning
- Gas Fireplace
- Master bath has dual vanity and large walk in closet.
- Comes with assigned covered carport parking
- Very private corner unit
- Landord Covers: Water, Trash, Sewer and HOA fees
- Secured Gated Community
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Visitor's parking area
- Schools, grocery stores, dining
- Steps to Bus Stop (Flamingo @ Riley St)
- Minutes to 215 Hwy
- 1 yr agreement required. 6 month lease is negotiable is required
- Must be able to provide last 3 paystubs and employment verification contact name and number
- 1st months rent + security deposit (1 month rent + $50 key deposit + pet deposit) required upon lease signing
If interested, please respond with you full name, and a contact phone number
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Spring Valley by $324.
Students who live in this rental at 8725 W Flamingo Road attend the following Clark County School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Patricia a Bendorf. Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Lawrence Junior High School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Spring Valley High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.