Walk to Caltrain!! Top Floor! Remodeled Studio, granite kitchen, lots of storage - Open house available on : Sunday November 19th , Between 3:30pm to 5:30pm.
Minimum one year lease
Top Floor! Clean, Bright and Nicely Remodeled Studio
CARPET WASHED Professional steam , NEW FULL PAINT, DOUBLE PANE WINDOWS
- Bright and airy top floor unit
- Separate remodeled kitchen with cabinets, pantry, granite counter top, gas range and refrigerator
- Ample storage with linen and coat closets and large closet, large storage area and additional storage in carport
- Full bathroom has vanity with granite counter top, toilet and glass shower enclosure
- One designated parking space in carport
- Additional storage in carport area
- On site coin laundry
- Rent includes water, sewer and garbage
- 10 min walk to Hillsdale Caltrain station (fast train stop)
- Walking distance to Starbucks, restaurants and shops
- 5 min drive to Hillsdale shopping center, Wholefoods
- Easy access to to 101/92
- Close to high tech companies like Oracle, Salesforce.com, Google
Rent & Terms:
- Rent: $1850 monthly
- Deposit: $1850 security deposit
- Credit check fee $35 for each adult (non-refundable)
- Minimum 1 year lease
- Sorry, No pets, No smoking, No Section 8
Please include phone number in email.
Good credit and rental history required.
No Pets Allowed
Garbage included in rent
Sewage included in rent
Telephone included in rent
Water included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $1,850 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.