Walk to Caltrain!! Remodeled Studio, laminate wood floor, granite kitchen, new bath
Clean, Bright and Nicely Remodeled Studio
OPEN HOUSE Saturday 9/12, 2:00-3:00pm
- Bright and airy top floor unit with carpet (no one above)
- Separate remodeled kitchen with cabinets, pantry, granite countertop, gas range and refrigerator
- Built in pull down murphy bed to save space
- Ample storage with linen and coat closets and large closet
- Full bathroom has vanity with granite countertop, toilet and glass shower enclosure
- One designated parking space in carport
- Additional storage in carport area
- On site coin laundry
- Rent includes water, sewer and garbage
- 10 min walk to Hillsdale Caltrain station (fast train stop)
- Walking distance to Starbucks, restaurants and shops
- 5 min drive to Hillsdale shopping center, Wholefoods
- Easy access to to 101/92
- Close to high tech companies like Oracle, Salesforce.com, Google
Rent & Terms:
- Rent: $1825 monthly
- Deposit: $1825 security deposit
- Credit check fee $35 for each adult (non-refundable)
- Minimum 1 year lease
- Sorry, No pets, No smoking, No Section 8
Please include phone number in email.
Good credit and rental history required.
Application Fee: 35.00 Deposit: 1825.00
Market rate for this listing is $2,095 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.