Fully remodeled and upgraded 3 bed 2 bath home.
- Home cinema: 100-inch screen powered by a digital projector.
- New couch
- New Coffee table
- LED floorlight
- PS4 game console
- Art from professional photographer
- Washer and Dryer in the house
- Dining table
- VitaMix professional blender (the same model used in StarBucks)
- Bosch dishwasher
- new microwave
- stove, oven, fridge, utensils, dishes.
- BBQ place
- Full size bed with new 12 in memory foam mattress and pillows
- Closet with mirror
- Smart LED TV connected to the internet
- LED modern floor light
Bathroom (shared with one other person)
- closet for storage
- Board games
About myself (housemate):
Data scientist and sailing hobbyist. Working at VSCO, Oakland.
My girlfriend is also living with me. She also works in tech. We have our own bathroom in our room.
It is in a nice and quiet neighborhood bordering Emeryville, Berkeley, and Temescal. Close to everywhere.
- UC Berkeley: 15 min bike (10 min drive)
- BART (Ashby): 8 min walk
- San Francisco (SOMA): 30 min public transit: 1 min walk to F-line bus
- Whole Foods 8 min bike (20 min walk)
- Berkeley Bowl: 8 min bike (20 min walk)
- Easy to find street parking
Many good restaurants, from Michelin Starred to hidden gems are all within 1-mile radius. Here are just a few:
- Commis (Micheline 2 star, new American)
- Easy Creole (New Orleans / delicious and cheap)
- Ramen Shop (Ramen)
- Osmanthus (Modern Chinese/Japanese)
- Noodle Theory (Ramen)
- Wat Mongkolratanaram (a Thai temple serves authentic brunch to the public on Sundays)
- Cholita Linda (Latin America Cuban)
Room number of roommates: 1
Market rate for this listing is $2,650 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This room for rent is listed at $1,195, while rooms for rent...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.