Beautiful 3B/2BA house available for lease in Santee featuring 1305 SF of living space over one level. This great property boasts:
-Prime location just off highway 52--down the road from Costco, Vons, restaurants. Easily zip west over the hill to San Diego
-2 car attached garage plus driveway & plenty of street parking
-Central heat & A/C to stay cool in the summer!
-Attractive front yard w/ artificial turf & desert landscaping (gardener included!)
-Spacious living room w/ new carpet & fireplace!
-Provided washer/dryer in laundry room
-Kitchen has new range and new dishwasher plus wide sink basin for convenience
-Dining room w/ ceiling fan & view into gorgeous backyard featuring: huge covered deck w/ view of Mission Trails mountains, artificial turf, storage shed & pleasant landscaping!
-Master bathroom boasts: private deck access in backyard & attached upgraded bathroom w/ granite countertop vanity & stall shower!
-Bright guest bedrooms have large closets w/ sliding doors, one bedroom w/ wood paneling
-Upgraded guest bathroom w/ granite countertop vanity, shower & soaking tub!
SUMMARY RENTAL CRITERIA
- A co-signer will be considered if applicant(s) falls short of 2.5 times the rent in income as a household. Co-signers need to complete a full application. Co-signers must have a 700+ FICO score and earn 2.5 times the rent in income themselves
- Each adult is required to complete a rental application and pay the $45 screening fee
- Applicants must make a minimum 2.5 times the monthly rent in gross income as a household
- We look for favorable credit history, good references, sufficient income, and the ability to move-in within 2 weeks of the available date
- If approved, we require one full month's rent, plus deposit to move-in
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- DEPOSIT: $2155
- WASHER/DRYER: W/D in unit
- A/C: Yes
- PET RESTRICTIONS: Sorry, no pets allowed. FIRM.
- VIDEO TOUR: https
- SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: Copy this link to your browser to schedule a showing at your convenience.
HOW TO APPLY
1. View the property
2. Ensure that you have all the required documents and information needed (photo ID, proof of income)
3. Visit our website www.goodlifemgmt.com/properties find the property, and click "Apply Now"
4. Complete the online application form and attach the requested documents
5. Pay the application fee
- AREA INFORMATION: Santee
- FLOORING: New carpet & tile
- PARKING: 2 car attached garage plus driveway
- PROPERTY TYPE: House
- UTILITIES INCLUDED: Tenant pays all utilities
- GARDENER INCLUDED: Yes
- YARD: Yes
- YEAR BUILT: 1972
APPLICATION, LEASE TERMS, AND FEES
- APPLICATION FEE: Non-Refundable $45/adult
- APPLICATION TURNAROUND TIME: 2-3 business days
- LEASE LENGTH: 8 months or 17-20 months
- SPECIAL LEASE PROVISIONS: Laundry room exhaust fan as-is.
- RENTER'S INSURANCE: Tenant must carry renter's insurance w/ minimum $100K liability
Good Life Property Management, Inc.
Price, terms, offerings, availability subject to change. All information deemed reliable, tenant to verify all.
*Sorry, we do not accept section 8*
*Good Life Property Management, Inc. adheres to all Fair Housing Laws*
Rental Terms: Rent: $2,180, Application Fee: $45, Security Deposit: $2,155, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats not allowed, Dogs not allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
No Utilities included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $2,365 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,180, while 3 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.