1) Top floor unit with 9-foot ceilings (rare in apartments).
2) 5 minutes from Microsoft in morning traffic.
3) Bus stop right outside the building so super easy commute options.
4) Target, Fred Meyer, Home Depot, Safeway, DSW (all Redmond downtown) walking distance.
5) Granite counter-tops and high end Kitchen-Aid Stainless Steel appliances.
6) Two parking spots. (1 private garage , 1 dedicated uncovered parking spot)
7) Walk-in closet in master.
8) Excellent schools for this area.
9) Water, Sewer, Trash, Gas, Garage, 2nd Parking spot included as part of rent.
10) Condo is fiber-optic cable ready.
11) Electricity and cable/internet would be tenant's responsibility.
12) Spectacular sunrise and moon-rise views from the balcony.
13) Plenty of sunlight
14) Designer accented walls in all rooms (master, guest, living)
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.