Nice, recently renovated apartments in Crown Hill. Very close to grocery shopping, restaurants and multiple bus lines. 1 off street parking spot included with rent. Shared laundry and secured entry to the buildings. (Pictures of very similar unit)
SMALL pets ok with additional deposit.
Now scheduling viewings! PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS, I will only be responding to emails.
APPLICANT QUALIFICATION AND DISCLOSURE NOTICE
All applications will be considered, and a decision made based upon references from previous landlords, verifiable ability to pay, banking and public records, job, credit, and personal history regardless of sex, race, religion, marital or family status, national origin, sexual preference, age or disabilities. We rent to families, we accept Section 8, and we accept service animals. We comply with First-in-Time Requirements, Seattle s Open Housing Ordinance, SMC 14.08. The tenant screening agency we utilize is On-Site.com, whose phone number is 866-266-7483. You will be required to provide On-Site.com the following information in order to complete the application. Name, Date of Birth, Current Address, Landlord Reference, Source of Verifiable Income and Amount, Social Security Number (or other applicable form of identification number), Verified ID Such as Driver s License. Should your application not be accepted and you have questions concerning your references or credit, call On-Site.com
1. Rental Requirements: (picture identification is required of all applicants) 12 months verifiable positive rental/mortgage history. Military housing will be accepted as rental history if applicant has been in the military for a period of 1 year.
2. Deposit Information: Applicant will be required to provide a deposit to be held in accordance with the Rental Agreement. Such deposit will be a maximum of the first month s rent amount. A Pet deposit is a maximum of 25% of the first month s rent amount. Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee is a maximum of 10% of the first month s rent amount. If you require and request a payment plan for your deposit, we will accept a payment plan for your 12 month lease agreement where you pay the deposit over the first 6 months of the lease. Payment Plan will be six equal monthly payments equivalent to1/6th of the full total deposit amount, paid each of the first six months.
3. Income Requirements: The applicant must make 2.5 times the amount of the rent, OR the combination of primary and additional sources of verifiable income equaling times the rent. (Income levels may vary depending on property requirements)
4. Credit Requirements: 1 year positive established credit. Bankruptcies must be discharged for 1 year or the application may be denied. Bankruptcies that have not been discharged, will result in denial.
5. Reasons For Denial of the Application: False, Fraudulent, misleading or withholding of information; Evictions within the past 7 years owing money to another apartment community. Note: Criminal-Upon receipt of the rental application, a search of public records to determine whether the applicant or any proposed tenant has ever been convicted of any crime. We do not deny applicant s for non-violent felonies. We may deny applicants for felony convictions related to kidnapping, drug manufacturing, sex crimes, weapons, and violent crimes within the last 7 years, however, we follow the belief in individual assessment. As such, we will examine each situation taking into account various factors such as time since the crime was committed, rehabilitation efforts, age at the time the crime was committed, etc.
6. Co-Signer Requirements; Must make 2.5 times the amount of the rent and meet the criteria above in all other aspects.
7. Section 8: Must make 2.5 times the amount of rent they are responsible for and meet the criteria above in all other aspects.
2 persons in a studio; 3 persons in a 1 bedroom, 5 persons in a 2 bedroom, 7 persons in a 3 bedroom.
Families: 2 persons in a studio: 3 persons in a 1 bedroom, 5 persons in a 2 bedroom, 7 persons in a 3 bedroom. SB 6315 requires we notify you of the following:
Permission to run your credit report will provide information regarding your current & past credit history as well as any arrest or legal infraction that has been collected from legal sources. The report may also show information on your income and past rental performance and any monetary legal actions that were brought against you. Any and all of the above will be considered in the approval or denial of your credit. We do not accept Comprehensive Reusable Tenant Screening Reports.
Off Street Parking
Small Dogs Allowed
Telephone not included in rent
$1375 per month plus tennant pays MINOL and Seattle City Light
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,395, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Crown Hill by $684.
Students who live in this rental at 8530 Mary Avenue NW #A103 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Whittier Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Whitman Middle School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ingraham High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.