This sharp looking building is a well located unit of a triplex right off of N. 85th. It has 3 bedrooms and 1-3/4 baths with a garage that can be used for a rec room or a workshop below. Close to bus line. Kitchen and dining room floor along with counter tops and master bath counter top have been updated. Yard in back is shared. Water, sewer, garbage, and electric are on a ratio-based system paid by resident.
Owner is an agent
W/D in unit
Off street parking
Please text Jayne at 206-940-3166 with name, number of people and when you can move in.
1. Sufficient Income. Monthly income is 2.5 - 3 times the rental amount
2. Verifiable source of income or employment.
3. On time for showing appointment.
4. Fills out application completely and truthfully.
5. Gave proper notice to previous and the most recent landlord.
6. Able to verify all above criteria.
7. Pre-screening phone interview.
Because everyone has unique circumstances and may not be able to qualify using the criteria above, alternative ways to help you are offered.
1. Able to provide a co-signer residing in Washington state who has acceptable credit.
2. Able to have rent payments paid directly from employer or income provider.
3. Able to pay additional deposit (not above maximum permitted by law).
4. Able to set up an automatic transfer from tenant's account to management/landlord's with overdraft protection equal to at least one month's rent.
Students who live in this rental at 8511 11th Avenue NW attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Whittier Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Whitman Middle School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ingraham High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.