This is the place for you!
I'm trying to sublet my apartment at Stadium Village Flats, at the University of Minnesota. I am looking to sublet from August/September 2014 August 2015. The unit has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is absolutely perfect (I just need to find somewhere cheaper because I am graduating).
Amenities are outrageous. The building includes:
- A movie theatre that fits 12 (or 40 if you're having a party in it.)
- A workout room with cardio equipment
- A game room with Xbox/PS3 w/flat screens and a 7' billiards table
- A silent study lounge
- A yoga studio (with free tanning)
- A sky lounge for hosting parties and friends
The unit is fully furnished. The bedroom comes with a desk, chair, bed, two dressers, and two nightstands. The living room has two couches, a chair, bar stools, and end tables.
FREE CABLE AND FREE WIFI INTERNET Only have to pay electric and gas (Which is about $30-40/mo.)
There are 3 other roommates that live here. They are all quiet and friendly and are open to people having friends over and making noise (as long as it's reasonable).
- Each bedroom has an individual lock (your key opens the apartment door, and your room)
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- 9-foot ceilings
AND this sublease includes heated, indoor, underground parking. You will have a dedicated spot. ($125/mo value). The light rail Green Line station is also 2 blocks away!
Shoot me an email or call me if you are interested!
* School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.