This is the place for you!
I'm trying to sublet my apartment at Stadium Village Flats, at the University of Minnesota. I am looking to sublet from August/September 2014 August 2015. The unit has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is absolutely perfect (I just need to find somewhere cheaper because I am graduating).
Amenities are outrageous. The building includes:
- A movie theatre that fits 12 (or 40 if you're having a party in it.)
- A workout room with cardio equipment
- A game room with Xbox/PS3 w/flat screens and a 7' billiards table
- A silent study lounge
- A yoga studio (with free tanning)
- A sky lounge for hosting parties and friends
The unit is fully furnished. The bedroom comes with a desk, chair, bed, two dressers, and two nightstands. The living room has two couches, a chair, bar stools, and end tables.
FREE CABLE AND FREE WIFI INTERNET Only have to pay electric and gas (Which is about $30-40/mo.)
There are 3 other roommates that live here. They are all quiet and friendly and are open to people having friends over and making noise (as long as it's reasonable).
- Each bedroom has an individual lock (your key opens the apartment door, and your room)
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- 9-foot ceilings
AND this sublease includes heated, indoor, underground parking. You will have a dedicated spot. ($125/mo value). The light rail Green Line station is also 2 blocks away!
Shoot me an email or call me if you are interested!