Beautiful apartment in one of Pittsburgh's fastest growing neighborhoods. Just completely renovated before current tenant with beautiful refinished original hardwood floors and just about everything else brand new.
- 1 BR 1 BA
- Newly renovated
- Cathedral ceiling in kitchen with uplighting
- Granite countertops
- Stainless steel appliances (range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator)
- Tile (Kit and Bath) and hardwood flooring (everywhere else)
- Open concept layout
- Flooded with natural light
- A/C - Air Conditioning
- 3 generously sized closets
- Ample free parking
- Bus stop just a few short steps away
- Free private laundry
- Front porch and yard space - shared access with other apartment
- Security system
- Gas (heat, hot water, and cooking gas) and Water are a flat fee of $100/mo added to rent. Tenant only has to put electric bill into their name.
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- 1 year lease with 1 month's rent security deposit
- Available June 1st
Morningside has long been one of Pittsburgh's best kept secrets, becoming more and more discovered in the past few years. It has a quiet, almost suburban type feel, but you're just a few miles from downtown, blocks from the Zoo/Aquarium, a few more blocks to Highland Park, walking/short driving distance to great hotspots like Lawrenceville, Shadyside, and East Liberty/Eastside. If you love the convenience of living close to the city and all the great amenities of Pittsburgh's east end, but prefer your home to be more quiet and laid back, Morningside just might be the place for you.
Contact Mike today for a showing. Email preferred, but text/phone are also accepted.