Garage(s): 2 Car Garage
Square Ft: Approx 1,500
Heating: Gas - Furnance
Floor(s): Hardwood, Tile and Carpet
Gated Community: No
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- Beautiful neighborhood
- Shopping and Gas Stations Nearby
- JBLM Approx 15 minutes
- Steilacoom Lake Closeby
- Trails, Parks and many-more Lakes Nearby
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog. Max 2 pets total: Dogs and Cats 25lbs or less. The pet must be of age 1 or older. No Puppies. Must be Indoor [removed]-Trained. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
1. Up to date shot records required! Must indicate the dogs age, breed and weight.
2. Proof of County License required!
3. Renter?s insurance is required!
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
Students who live in this rental at 8312 104th Street SW attend the following Clover Park School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Idlewild Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Hudtloff Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Lakes High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.