Beautiful single detached house with 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom in-law units in the highly desirable Westlake area of Daly City and it is available for rent immediately. This in-law was completely remodeled. The unit is perfect for 3 students or small family.
We are looking for a quiet respectful and responsible person who is quiet and doesn't make a lot of noise. Available immediately. No pets. No smoking please.
Prospective tenant should reply to this ad with a brief statement about yourself and a telephone number where you can be reached
* Walking distance to Westlake Shopping Center and schools
* 15 Mins walk to Skyline Plaza Shopping Center
* 5 minutes drive to San Francisco State University and Stonestown Shopping Center
* 7 minutes drive to Daly City Bart Station
* Next to Sam Tran Bus 120 Lines
* Easy access to 35 (Skyline Blvd.) and Highways 280 and Highway 1
* Plenty of Street Parking and the neighborhood is very safe.
* Separate entrance
* WiFi included
* Private Washer and dryer provided
* One-year lease minimum
* Move in cost: One month rent (2800) plus security deposit (2800) and (400) damaged deposit so moving cost is 6000.
* Utilities not included and share with individuals
* No smoking and no pets
* Be ready to fill out application and provide work and credit history when visiting property
* Potential tenant is charged 25.00 for credit check unless you bring a recent (within 3 months) credit report
*Verifiable employment such as copy of Pay-stub
* References from past/present landlords
* Seeking tenants with good references good credit report who will appreciate and willing to take good care of this property.
A prospective tenant should reply to this ad with a brief statement about yourself and a telephone number where you can be reached. I will respond to you to schedule a viewing.
If you have any questions please feel free to text me at 415-812-3903 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for looking!
If the ad is still up then the in-law unit is still available.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.