Unique Back Bay studio only mins from Copley for September 1! All utilities included! - Gorgeous, unique Back Bay studio perfect for September 1!
NO BROKER FEE
- Walking distance to the Prudential Center, Copley Square, and countless shopping and dining destinations.
- Explore the city with the Green and Orange Lines just minutes from your doorstep.
- Building will be smoke-free as of 9/1/18
- Pretty, quiet, tree-lined street makes you feel right at home.
- Bright, sunny, apartment features a full kitchen with oven and half-sized fridge
- Hardwood floors
- Professionally managed and maintained
- All utilities included in rent
- 24/7 emergency maintenance service
Call for your appointment today: 617-566-2713
No Dogs Allowed
Utilities included in rent
Students who live in this rental at 83 St Botolph Street attend the following Boston Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.