This is a well laid out condo in a new boutique condominium building. Away from the busy streets, #306 is one of the quieter condos and outlooks the buildings courtyard.
- Custom European cabinetry w/soft-touch closure hardware
- Polished slab granite counters
- Thermador & Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Built-in microwave, natural gas cook tops and multi-cycle dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer
- Large walk-in closet
- Marble flooring and surrounds that wrap around a six foot soaking tub
- Bathrooms include European wood cabinetry
- TOTO dual-flush water-conserving toilets
- Contemporary wood framed mirrors with integrated lights
- 1 parking space included
- 24 hour door/security attendant
- rooftop terrace, with BBQ, entertaining area and panoramic city views
- Whole Foods, Safeway, Target
- Yerba Buena Center
- Numerous Restaurants and Bars.
- SOMA Arts District
- Convention Center
City living at its best!
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.