This light-filled top floor flat is located in a newly painted 4-unit building which retains much of its original Victorian charm. Set off the street behind a private garden in the heart of North Beach, it includes a one car garage, big kitchen and in-unit washing machine.
- Upper level unit with classic floor plan and loads of style.
- Gated entrance and private garden separate the building from the street.
- Master Bedroom, off the living room, separated by sliding pocket doors. Second bedroom overlooks the garden.
- Ample eat-in kitchen has refrigerator, dishwasher, stainless steel gas stove, and large walk-in pantry.
- Beautiful paneled dining room with built-in china cabinet and closet.
- Sun porch off kitchen features a washing machine. (tenant may install 110V dryer at own expense)
- Full size bathroom with charming, period claw foot tub, pedestal sink.
- Plenty of closet and storage space.
- Forced air heat and on demand hot water.
- Shared garden provides serene atmosphere, a great place to relax or even grow some vegetables. Gardners welcome!
- Single car garage can accommodate a mid size SUV.
Steps away from Washington Square, transportation routes, and all the great North Beach amenities.
Security Deposit: 1.5 times one months rent
Ready for occupancy March 1, 2013.
12 month lease then month to month
Water, trash paid by the owner
Small dog or a cat may be considered with additional pet deposit
Location: 824 Lombard Street @ Taylor Street
For showings, respond via email to this ad or call 404-906-5449
FRUSTRATED finding an apartment or home to rent? Contact us about our Tenant Relocation Services: 415-515-4275. Let us help you find the perfect rental.
CA DRE License # 01905856
Progressive Property Group
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $3,695, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Russian Hill by $924.
University Of San Francisco
Academy Of Art University
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.