Lovely Home Converted Into Duplex, Walk to Green Lake! - *To view full ad, please go to mapleleafmgt.com/vacancies*
Feel at home in this charming, turn of the century home converted duplex.
Available unit is spread over the first two floors, with plenty of light, living space, and storage! The main floor holds the first bedroom and full bath, while the finished basement has the second bedroom, 3/4 bathroom, kitchen, and a shared W/D space with upstairs neighbors.
Two blocks from Green Lake and a short jaunt to restaurants, shopping and more!
- Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Utilities Extra
- NO PETS
- Viewings by appointment only. Please go to our website to schedule a viewing.
- $40.00 Application Fee per applicant
- No application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with a Maple Leaf Management agent.
- All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
- Security Deposit of one months rent and Last Months rent required. The Security Deposit and Last Months rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
No Pets Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $2,500 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,895, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Green Lake by $512.
This rental at 8226 Ashworth Avenue N #LOWER is within the boundaries of Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District).
out of 10
Daniel Bagley Elementary School
Grades K - 5
Showing 1 of
1 primary school.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.