Lovely Home Converted Into Duplex, Walk to Green Lake! - *To view full ad, please go to mapleleafmgt.com/vacancies*
Feel at home in this charming, turn of the century home converted duplex.
Available unit is spread over the first two floors, with plenty of light, living space, and storage! The main floor holds the first bedroom, full bath, living room and kitchen, while the finished basement has the second bedroom, 3/4 bathroom, kitchen, additional living space and a shared W/D space with upstairs neighbors. The layout is perfect for people wanting to live together, while having separate spaces.
Two blocks from Green Lake and a short jaunt to restaurants, shopping and more!
- Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Utilities Extra
- NO PETS
- Viewings by appointment only. Please go to our website to schedule a viewing.
- $40.00 Application Fee per applicant
- No application accepted until the potential tenant(s) have toured the property in person with a Maple Leaf Management agent.
- All calls will be considered pre-screening of potential tenants
- Security Deposit of one months rent and Last Months rent required. The Security Deposit and Last Months rent can be pro-rated if necessary (over six months)
No Pets Allowed
At $1,995, this listing is priced $95 more than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Green Lake.
Students who live in at 8226 Ashworth Avenue N #LOWER attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Daniel Bagley Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Whitman Middle School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Roosevelt High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.