2 Bedroom, 1 bath, Plus Den with French Doors Leading Out to Deck!
* Kitchen w/ Granite Counters & Tile Floor and Dining Nook
* Living Room with Large Windows providing Natural Light Throughout
* Bathtub with Glass Shower Doors
* Large Deck for Entertaining
* Electric Baseboard Heat
* Long driveway for Off-Street Parking
* Washer/dryer Hookups
* Medium sized pets are welcome!
Sorry, No Smoking
Located between Fessenden and Columbia Blvd in St. Johns. Close to St. Johns quaint shops, Farmers Market, Theaters, Community Center, Safeway, Starbucks, Pier Park, and Cathedral Park. Easy commute to University of Portland, Rivergate, or via St. Johns Bridge - Forest Park, NW Portland, Downtown, & Germantown Rd. Bus line #4.
Pursuit of Wellness Education at Roosevelt
Move In Costs:
$45.00 Application Fee Per Adult
$ Security Deposit (OAC)
Professionally managed by Bluestone & Hockley Real Estate Services. We screen all applicants. To view full screening criteria or to submit an application online visit www.bluestonehockley.com. Please call 503-222-3800 to schedule a tour.
Students who live in this rental at 8211 N Swenson Street attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools: