Please read to the end of this description for application requirements. You MUST submit OUR Rental Application, which you can obtain by printing the two application images shown in the pictures section or by requesting a PDF or Word document file by email to 8207ForRent@gmail.com. Tours of the home will not be scheduled until we receive your completed Rental Application.
Large house in high-quality neighborhood seeks family to call it their home. This house has everything a large family or multi-generational family could want! Available May 2017, with pro-rated month. With nearly 5,000 square feet of living area, includes the following:
* 6 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 3 non-wood-burning Fireplaces
* Grand front entry with adjoining formal dining and living rooms and spiral staircase leading to second floor where all bedrooms are located. Formal living room includes fireplace with custom-built oak mantle and hearth. Formal dining room is large enough for table seating 8 and includes two separate enclosed storage areas.
* Master bedroom includes extra-large bedroom area, walk-in closet with three additional standard closets, fireplace, private outdoor balcony, en suite bathroom with double-sink vanity, separate oversized shower and bathtub, and privacy toilet.
* Five additional, larger-than-average bedrooms located upstairs, along with two additional full bathrooms, both with double-sink vanities
* Large upstairs family/rec room with vaulted ceiling and oversized windows overlooking 10th hole of Oakbrook Golf Club.
* Downstairs family/rec room with adjoining office/den. Family room includes fireplace, entertainment center nook, and sliding door to backyard and brick patio. Office includes closet and other storage area, bay window, and French doors separating it from family room. Powder bathroom located next to family room.
* Kitchen includes double ovens, lots of counter and storage space, and eating area featuring bay window looking to back yard/golf course. Oversized laundry room/mud room/pantry adjoins kitchen and includes access to 2.5 car garage and backyard area.
* 2.5 car garage allows room for two cars plus room for work area and/or golf cart. Tool benches and storage cabinets included. Bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower adjoins garage and laundry room.
* Landscaping includes non-fenced lawn with mature ornamental trees and bushes in both front and back yards, with backyard adjoining Oakbrook Golf Club. Two outside parking areas include long driveway leading to front entrance and extra-large parking area in front of garage. Hot-water spiquet at front of garage makes car washing enjoyable regardless of the weather.
* Extras include newly painted exterior, furnished refrigerator, bi-weekly lawn service, reasonable pets okay
* In-district award-winning schools: Oakbrook Elementary, Hudtloff Middle School, Lakes High School.
*Unfortunately, if you are viewing this listing on Zillow.com the "What I Love About This House" in the next section has inaccurate information, but Zillow.com does not allow us to edit the section at this time.
Monthly rent of $2,950. Minimum of 1-year lease required. Last month rent and damage deposit will be required, but will work with the right family to make upfront costs affordable. Renter responsible for and required to maintain standard utilities, except sewer. No commercial or business tenants/lessees. To schedule a tour, please submit Rental Application to 8207ForRent@gmail.com. Before lease is assigned, applicant(s) will be required to share cost of formal credit/criminal/eviction report, which will be conducted after applicant has toured the house and/or indicated they want to be considered for final selection, as described in Rental Application.