OUR COMMUNITY OFFERS:
* Swimming pool with large gazebo & smaller reading gazebo and recreation area
* Cable & high speed internet accessible
* All apartments are freshly painted & carpets professionally cleaned and awaiting your arrival!
We are located at the top of Red Hill Drive directly behind Green Acres Flea Market & Nursery.
Many of our apartments enjoy a wonderful view of the countryside while others offer a private tree lined setting.
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00
Telephone number: 865-981-1729
Equal Housing Opportunity
Come by and find out why so many people enjoy "living at the top"!
Just 8 minutes from UT/DOWNTOWN KNOXVILLE, 1 1/2 miles from Pellissippi Parkway & 3 minutes from the airport.
We have your next home nestled at the top of the hill!
$530 lower level (patio at front door)
$550 ground or first floor, (sliding glass door w/ balcony or patio)
$590 ground or first floor, (sliding glass door w/ balcony or patio) UDPATED
Bedrooms: 2 (Master bedroom has lighted walk in closet)
Bathroom: 1 full size
Sq Footage: 950 sq ft
* Apartments are 950 square feet & feature hardwood entrance, carpet throughout, with vinyl in kitchen & bathroom
* Walls are eggshell color with white woodwork
* Spacious living room, separate dining room with ceiling fan. Sliding glass door with balcony or patio
* Full size kitchen with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and lots of countertop space & plenty of cabinets
* Full size bath, linen closet, and washer & dryer connections, which are conveniently located behind bi-fold doors between bedrooms
* Master bedroom offers a large lighted walk in closet
* Blinds are furnished in all windows and sliding glass doors
* Smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector, and fire extinguisher
* Newer carpet & vinyl (kitchen & bathroom)
* Charcoal gray kitchen countertops & white satin bathroom sink basin
* White cabinets in kitchen & bathroom
* Newer stove, refrigerator & dishwasher
* Brushed nickel & milk glass light fixtures and ceiling fan
* White plantation blinds in all windows
Floor Covering: Hardwood
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Laundry: In Unit
Parking Spaces: 1
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
Lease: Initial 6-12 month lease. Utilities: Water, sewer, garbage pickup provided Tenant Pays: Electric & Gas (heat) Maintenance: On site, with after hours emergency service provided Pet Policy: Dogs & cats up to 40 pounds at full growth Pet Deposit: $200 (1st pet) & additional $100 (2nd pet) Pet Rent: $10 monthly Security Deposit: $200 Application Fee: $40 per person, 18 years of age and older.
Students who live in this rental at 820 Red Hill Drive attend the following Unified School District public schools: