OUR COMMUNITY OFFERS:
* Swimming pool with large gazebo & smaller reading gazebo and recreation area
* Cable & high speed internet accessible
* All apartments are freshly painted & carpets professionally cleaned and awaiting your arrival!
We are located at the top of Red Hill Drive directly behind Green Acres Flea Market & Nursery.
Many of our apartments enjoy a wonderful view of the countryside while others offer a private tree lined setting.
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 - 5:00
Telephone number: 865-981-1729
Equal Housing Opportunity
Come by and find out why so many people enjoy "living at the top"!
Just 8 minutes from UT/DOWNTOWN KNOXVILLE, 1 1/2 miles from Pellissippi Parkway & 3 minutes from the airport.
We have your next home nestled at the top of the hill!
$530 lower level (patio at front door)
$550 ground or first floor, (sliding glass door w/ balcony or patio)
$590 ground or first floor, (sliding glass door w/ balcony or patio) UDPATED
Bedrooms: 2 (Master bedroom has lighted walk in closet)
Bathroom: 1 full size
Sq Footage: 950 sq ft
* Apartments are 950 square feet & feature hardwood entrance, carpet throughout, with vinyl in kitchen & bathroom
* Walls are eggshell color with white woodwork
* Spacious living room, separate dining room with ceiling fan. Sliding glass door with balcony or patio
* Full size kitchen with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and lots of countertop space & plenty of cabinets
* Full size bath, linen closet, and washer & dryer connections, which are conveniently located behind bi-fold doors between bedrooms
* Master bedroom offers a large lighted walk in closet
* Blinds are furnished in all windows and sliding glass doors
* Smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector, and fire extinguisher
* Newer carpet & vinyl (kitchen & bathroom)
* Charcoal gray kitchen countertops & white satin bathroom sink basin
* White cabinets in kitchen & bathroom
* Newer stove, refrigerator & dishwasher
* Brushed nickel & milk glass light fixtures and ceiling fan
* White plantation blinds in all windows
Lease: Initial 6-12 month lease. Utilities: Water, sewer, garbage pickup provided Tenant Pays: Electric & Gas (heat) Maintenance: On site, with after hours emergency service provided Pet Policy: Dogs & cats up to 40 pounds at full growth Pet Deposit: $200 (1st pet) & additional $100 (2nd pet) Pet Rent: $10 monthly Security Deposit: $200 Application Fee: $40 per person, 18 years of age and older.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $550, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Louisville by $121.
Students who live in this rental at 820 Red Hill Drive attend the following Blount County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Rockford Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Eagleton Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Heritage High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.