Available for 9/1 or 10/1!
Top Quality! Newly Renovated 2 Bedroom/1 Bath on 74-86 Brainerd Road in Allston's New Green District neighborhood. Strategically located on the Green Line (B) and directly abutting the town of Brookline, this neighborhood offers the extraordinary convenience of numerous restaurants and entertainment options.
This listing features immaculate hardwood flooring, renovated eat-in kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, disposal, and built-in microwave. There is a good sized bedroom, the 2nd room can be used as an office or bedroom, the living room is very spacious and open, the bathroom has been renovated with modern finishes. Rent includes heat and hot water, laundry facilities in the building.
- Professionally Managed
- Short walk to Brookline, and numerous restaurants, entertainment, and nightlife.
- Boston Sports Club, Bee's Knees Cafe and Shop, and CVS are around the corner.
- Bfresh Super Market is just 3-4 minutes walking distance
- Cat Friendly
- There is free on-street parking for non-residents
- Rent includes heat and hot water
- Laundry facilities in the building
- 3 minutes walking distance to the B-Line at Griggs St Station
- 5 minutes walking distance to the 66 Bus Line
Heating included in rent
Hot water included in rent
One year lease
At $1,950, this listing is priced $93 more than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Allston.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.