9 month lease first: Sep 2016 to May 31, 2017.
After the 9-month lease, month by month and the owner will not increase rental in the next 3 months.
Rare opportunity for living in a single-family house near Downtown Bellevue!!
Think: Can you find another house in Downtown Bellevue under $2,100 per month?
If not, please consider this HOME!
Location: Steps to Bellevue High School; Check google map for "Bellevue High School"!
- Nice house, move-in ready;
- 1180 sqft;
- Very sunny!
- Deeply cleaned since the last rental;
- 3 bedrooms and 1 larger bonus room (or used as 4th bedroom).
- Spacious living room with high vault ceiling and big windows;
- kitchen, gas;
- 1.5 baths;
- Can park 2 cars in the private drive way;
Lot and neighborhood:
- 6,000 sqft private level lot.
- Fenced yard; Nice landscaping;
- Nice partial Bellevue skyline views;
- In the dead end of a quiet street. Very private and quiet;
- Nice neighborhood. A few million-dollar new homes were going up in this street;
- Steps to the highly sought-after nationally high-ranked Bellevue High School;
- Walking distance to everything Downtown Bellevue has to offer: the world-class Bellevue Square shopping mall, beautiful Bellevue Downtown Park, Main Street, countless restaurants and entertainments, and more;
- Walking distance to Bellevue Bus Transit Center, where you can take buses to Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond, Bothell, Issaquah, Sammamish, Renton, Airport, University of Washington, Bellevue College, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and more;
- Easy access to highways 405 and 520;
- Monthly Rental: $2,100
- Initial payment: First and Last month's rent required on the first day;
- Availability date: September 2016
- Security Deposit: $2,400 ($300 is nonrefundable clean fee)
- Application fee: Tenants pay background check fee per each single adult (above 18 yrs).
- Utility fee: Tenants pay for all utilities fees (Electricity/Gas, water/Sewer, Gabbage, and others if choosen);
- Yard work: Tenants maintain yard (cleaning, shorten grass, ...). Or pay $50/month we will help handle;
- Max 6 persons;
- No smoking;
- Prefer no pets but may consider small dogs/cats on a case by case basis;
- No sublease;
Please email us with the following information to arrange an appointment to view the house.
1. Your full name, email, and phone number:
2. How many people will be staying with you and relationship to you:
3. Who's your current employer? What is your occupation? How long have you been in current employer?
4, What's your monthly gross pay (if convenient to disclose)?
5. Where are you living now? How long have you been there? Why moving?
6. How's your credit score?
9. Intended rental term? Please note: our first lease has to be 9 months only, and then month by month
10. Intended occupancy date?
Students who live in at 814 107th Avenue attend the following Bellevue School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Enatai Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Chinook Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Bellevue High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.