Start date: 04/01/2018, or 05/01/2018, or 06/01/2018. (Current tenants are thinking about move-out date).
12-month lease is expected.
Other flexible options are negotiable.
Current tenants are still living inside.
Please don't trespass any part (even the frontyard) of the property at any time!
Please don't disturb current tenants in any way!
Instead, please schedule an appointment with us landlord before you drop by. To arrange an appointment to view this house, please email to us the following information:
1. Your full name, email, and phone number;
2. How many people will be staying with you and their relationship to you;
3. Who's your current employer? What is your occupation? How long have you been with current employer?
4, What's your monthly gross pay?
5. Where are you living now? How long have you been there? Why moving?
6. How's your credit score?
9. Intended rental term?
10. Intended start date of occupancy?
More about this house:
Rare opportunity of living in a nice single-family house near Downtown Bellevue!!
Unbeatable location and rental price!
Location: Steps to Bellevue High School; Search the Google map with "Bellevue High School";
Price: Think: can you find any other house in Downtown Bellevue under $2,800 per month?
If not, please do consider this HOME!
- Nice house, move-in ready;
- 1180 sqft;
- Very sunny;
- Deeply cleaned since the last rental;
- 3 bedrooms and 1 larger bonus room (or used as 4th bedroom).
- Spacious living room with high vault ceiling and big windows;
- Nice kitchen; gas source;
- 1.5 baths;
- Space for parking one car in the private drive way; typically one more in the public drive way;
Lot and neighborhood:
- 6,000 sqft private level lot.
- Mostly fenced yard; Nice landscaping;
- Nice Bellevue skyline views;
- Located in the dead end of a quiet street. Very private;
- Nice neighborhood. A few million-dollar new homes were going up in this street;
- Steps to the highly sought-after nationally high-ranked Bellevue High School;
- Walking distance to everything Downtown Bellevue has to offer: the world-class Bellevue Square shopping mall, beautiful Bellevue Downtown Park, Main Street, countless restaurants and entertainments, and more;
- Walking distance to Bellevue Bus Transit Center, where you can take buses to Seattle, Kirkland, Redmond, Bothell, Issaquah, Sammamish, Renton, Airport, University of Washington, Bellevue College, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and more;
- Easy access to highways 405, 90, and 520;
- Monthly Rental: $2,280
- Availability date: 04/01/2018, or 05/01/2018, or 06/01/2018. (Current tenants are thinking about move-out date).
- Initial payment: First and Last month's rent are required on the first day;
- Security Deposit: $2,700 (including $400 nonrefundable clean fee)
- Application fee: Tenants will pay background check fee per each single adult (above 18 yrs).
- Utility fee: Tenants will pay for all utilities fees (Electricity/Gas, Water/Sewer, Gabbage, and others if choosen);
- Yard work: Tenants will maintain the yard (cleaning, shorten grass, ...). Or pay $70/month we will help handle;
- Max 5 persons;
- No smoking;
- Prefer no pets but may consider small dogs/cats on a case by case basis;
- No sublease;
Laundry: In Unit
Off Street Parking
Small Dogs Allowed
Utilities fee required
Market rate for this listing is $2,500 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,280, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Downtown by $433.
Students who live in this rental at 814 107th Avenue SE attend the following Bellevue School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Enatai Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Chinook Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Bellevue High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.