AVAILABLE NOW for immediate move-in. See incentives below.
Beautifully renovated 1904 Victorian unit in quaint 4 unit building. This top floor unit has all the wonderful details of the period with modern conveniences. 12' ceilings, crown molding, softwood floors are some of the features. Located in Hayes Valley, it is walkable to great neighborhood shops and restaurants.
This unit offers:
- Living Room with decorative fireplace box bay window
- Large eat-in Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, disposal, maple cabinets with crown molding, corrian counters
- 1 bedroom with loft, can put mattress in loft or bed in room
- 1 bath with shower over tub, tiled walls and floors, wainscotting
- Other features include: dual paned windows, central heat
- Owner will provide flat screen TV for tenant use if desired or $400 signing bonus
Common area laundry room with washer and dryer.
1 parking space in garage (tandem) w/automatic garage door opener.
Storage space available for additional minimal charge.
Owner pays garbage and gardener.
Tenant pays PG&E, cable, internet, apportioned water, apportioned common area utilities.
For further information and to schedule a showing, contact:
Eugenia "Genie" Mantzoros, Realtor
CA DRE #00805386
Information contained herewith while not guaranteed, is deemed to be from reliable sources.