Welcome to your newly remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment in a 7-unit building in Fremont. Just a short walk to everything Fremont has to offer ? cafes, PCC, and all sorts of Restaurants and shopping. Only two blocks to the famous Paseo restaurant, one block from Marketime Foods, few minutes? drive or walk to the Woodland Park Zoo and Woodland Park Rose Garden. Great location to commute to downtown or UW with major bus lines at your ease. Central hub and close to everything ? Wallingford, Phinney Ridge, Ballard, Queen Anne, and minutes to Downtown Seattle and UW.
Entire unit has been updated with new paint, new laminate floors throughout hallway, living room, and kitchen. New carpet in both bedrooms and new fixtures throughout. Living room features a wood burning fireplace, a balcony facing east with a view overlooking Mount Rainier and Downtown Seattle. Kitchen includes new dishwasher, new range/oven, and new refrigerator. Kitchen also includes attractive cabinetry. Both bedrooms are ample in size. There is also hallway storage closets.
Coin-op laundry facility on-site.
$70.00 per person/per month for water/sewer/garbage.
One designated parking spot for extra $60.00 per month.
All applicants must view available unit before applying.
Required Move-In Funds:
$1,800 first month?s rent
$1,800 last month?s rent
$1,800 refundable security deposit
Before filling out an application, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply.
1. Must provide photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. ? Driver's license or State Issued ID card and Social Security card.
2. Must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion and we require a FICO score of at least 800.
3. Must have no records of eviction.
4. We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
5. Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 3 times the amount of your monthly rent per applicant. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, and/or tax records. All other income, including self-employment must beverified through tax records.
6. Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you're related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria plus make three times the amount of rent.
7. An up-front payment of approximately three month's rent (first, last, security deposit) is required by cashier's check or money order when signing a rental contract.
8. We will accept the first qualified applicant.
9. After applicant is approved, a non-refundable holding fee equal to one month?s rent is required in order to hold the unit until Lease signing and move-in funds are collected. The holding fee will be credited toward move-in funds. If applicate elects not rent the unit after being approved and submitting a non-refundable holding fee, the fee will not be refunded.
10. Please note that all of our properties are smoke-free.
If you have any questions or would like to set up a viewing appointment please call or e-mail; E-MAIL FOR FASTER RESPONSE):
Ewing & Clark, Inc.
Condo Floor Number: 2
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
$70.00 per person/per month for water/sewer/garbage, electricity under tenant's name.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,600, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Fremont by $656.
Students who live in this rental at 811 N Motor Place attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
B F Day Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hamilton International Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.