Two bedroom, one bath within a 7-unit building in Fremont, just a short walk to everything Fremont has to offer - cafes, restaurants (Paseo is minutes away), bars, yoga, PCC. Great location to commute to downtown Seattle or UW with major bus lines at your ease. Central hub and close to everything- Wallingford, Phinney Ridge, Ballard, Queen Anne, and minutes to downtown Seattle or UW.
Large flowing kitchen with wood cabinets and dishwasher, and laundry on site.
All applicants must view available unit before applying.
Required Move-In Funds:
$1,500 first month's rent
$1,500 last month's rent
$1,500 refundable security deposit
Before filling out an application, please review our list of criteria below. If you feel you meet the criteria please apply.
1. Must provide photo I.D. We require a photo I.D. ? Driver?s license or State Issued ID card and Social Security card.
2. Must have a credit report that demonstrates a willingness to pay financial obligations in a timely fashion and we require a FICO score of at least 800.
3. Must have no records of eviction.
4. We require favorable responses from references and previous landlords.
5. Employment History and Sufficient Income: We require monthly income of 3 times the amount of your monthly rent per applicant. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contact, and/or tax records. All other income, including self-employment must be verified through tax records.
6. Rental History must be verifiable from unbiased sources. If you?re related by blood or marriage to one of the previous landlords listed, or your rental history does not include at least two previous landlords, your application may be declined, or we may require a qualified co-signer on your rental agreement. Qualified co-signers must meet all screening criteria plus make three times the amount of rent.
7. An up-front payment of approximately three month?s rent (first, last, security deposit) is required by cashier?s check or money order when signing a rental contract.
8. We will accept the first qualified applicant.
9. After applicant is approved, a non-refundable holding fee equal to one month?s rent is required in order to hold the unit until Lease signing and move-in funds are collected. The holding fee will be credited toward move-in funds. If applicate elects not rent the unit after being approved and submitting a non-refundable holding fee, the fee will not be refunded.
10. Please note that all of our properties are smoke-free.
Any questions or to set up a viewing appointmnet, please contact:
*E-MAIL FOR FASTER RESPONSE*
Ewing & Clark, Inc.
Condo Floor Number: 2
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
$70.00 per person/per month for water/sewer/garbage and electricity under tenant's name.
At $1,500, this home is priced $660 cheaper than the current market rate for a 2 bedroom home in Fremont.
Students who live in this rental at 811 N Motor Place #4 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
B F Day Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hamilton International Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.