Extended Stay * Short or Long Term * Furnished * Weekly or Monthly Rates * Everything Included
Furnished Room - Share House
Affordable and Safe, Single Family Home with the feel of a Bed & Breakfast, includes everything! (see below)
Walk to Milford, New Haven, New York and all points in between. The Commuter Rail (new train station) is 2 1/2 blocks away.
Are you ....
* ... Visiting or Graduate student at UNH? The Free shuttle is just outside the door!
* ... Yale Visiting Professor or Professional looking to be close to both Yale West Campus, Yale University, and Yale Medical Center? - near VA-Yale shuttle with free parking - Walk to Train
* ... a professional looking for a comfortable, less expensive, and homey alternative to an extended stay hotel?
* ... 3-4 consultants looking for a house share?
* ... IT Consulting firm looking to house your developers? House is located within a business/office use zone!
* ... VA nurse or doctor? - 1 mile from VA Hospital
SAFE, CLEAN, CENTRAL LOCATION, EASY COMMUTE to all major roads and shopping. WALK undisturbed to supermarket, coffee (starbucks and dunkin donuts), town center green.
This hidden gem is an affordable, great place to live while researching the area for your permanent home or for the traveling professional, nurse, academic looking for a comfortable and homey alternative to an extended stay hotel.
Includes all furniture, kitchen supplies, linens, towels, Cable in every room, Phone with unlimited calls within the US & Canada, Comcast cable (TV, Internet, Phone), heat and utilities, 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms and 1 office, kitchen, pantry, living room, dining room, washer/dryer in basement, big closets, storage, yard, flower/vegetable gardens, driveway.
Location: 1 mile to Beach, 3-4 miles to all Yale campuses in New Haven, 1.5 miles to University of New Haven (UNH)
See Reviews: corporatehousingbyowner - Property Id: 6834
Furnished Room, Share Entire House, Utilities/Everything INCLUDED (No Hidden Fees) $200/week $750/month
out of 10
West Haven High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.