This unit is located in a new intimate development built in 1995 situated around a peaceful landscaped courtyard with fountains and mature trees. It is located in San Francisco's popular Rincon Hill/South Beach area, which offers easy access to freeways, MUNI, BART and many exciting features of the neighborhood, including the Farmers Market, Embarcadero, the Ballpark, Financial District and loads of restaurants, bars, museums and other entertainment.
This completely furnished, bright and sunny unit is tastefully appointed and boasts:
- Open plan living room, dining and kitchen area with city views
- Terrace off of living room to lounge and relax; accessible also from bedroom
- Remodeled gourmet kitchen with granite counters, granite bar height table w/stools, stainless steel appliances: electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, disposal
- Bonus room set up as large open office alcove with built-in custom furniture, including a murphy bed for guests
- Private bedroom with access to terrace. Blackout curtains included.
- Remodeled bathroom with large shower (dual comb shower heads) and dual sinks
- In-unit washer/dryer located in bathroom closet
- Hardwood and slate tile floors
- Custom glass doors imported from Germany
- Lots of windows bringing in lots of light
- 2 car tandem parking in garage
- Storage in unit and garage
Please watch the YouTube video included in this ad for a better sense of this fantastic unit.
Pets may be considered, subject to owner approval.
Owner pays water, garbage, gardener, web-pass high-speed internet.
Tenant pays all other utilities, including PG&E and cable.
Available August 1st, 2013. May have some flexibility for an earlier date.
For further information, or to schedule a showing, contact:
Denise Kilker, Luxury Leasing Specialist
(415) 772-1977 x131, cell (707) 695-6172
Denise @ AzariPM.com
Although the information contained herein is not guaranteed, it is deemed to be from reliable sources.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $5,295, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.