Open House Saturday, April 21 12-2pm. Please email or call, TXT to schedule a 15 minute time slot as I will be showing the Unit individually ... Thanks
Call or TXT 415 722-4120 for Appt.
This 33 unit, 4-story loft style Live/Work development is perfectly located in SF's Rincon Hill/South Beach area within close proximity to the Fin. District, Moscony Center, SF MOMA, Metreon Center, at&t Ball Park, Yerba Buena Gardens; Embarcadero waterfront.
This large top floor corner unit with view and balcony facing the bay includes
- Assigned parking space in the building
- 965+ sq. ft with Large Living Room with View, Large 1 Bedroom and Bath
- Private Security Patrolling and Monitoring provided by Association
- WebPass Satellite Internet Service included
- Large Balcony with Bay Bridge view to relax and enjoy the view
- 15+ Foot Loft Ceiling
- Very Sunny and Bright with sky light
- Peaceful landscaped courtyard with fountains
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- The kitchen features hardwood cabinets, dishwasher, disposal, and quality appliances.
- Washer/Dryer in the unit
- Spacious large bathroom
- Fantastic South Beach/Embarcadero location
- Water/hot water/sewage, garbage fees included
- Tenant only responsible for PG&E Electrical bill
o The loft is located in a safe convenient side of SOMA on a quiet Cul De Sac of Rincon Hill with Security Patrol of the area provided by the Association
o 3 blocks from Financial District, Embarcadero and at&t Park
o Close to freeway and other amenities.
- Annual lease
- Good/Excellent credit report
Monthly rent: $3700.
Includes Water/Hot Water, Garbage Disposal Fees and High Speed Internet Services
Move-IN Fee: $250 Charged by Association
Address: 81 Lansing Street, San Francisco
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.