Furnished with fully stocked kitchen, bedding, linens, ironing board, etc.
Located in Mission Hills, one of San Diego's most desirable neighborhoods. Founded at the turn of the last century as one of San Diego's first suburbs, today Mission Hills retains the charms of small-town living just minutes from all that the city has to offer. With its ease of access, Mission Hills residents can spend less time commuting and more time enjoying all that Uptown living has to offer.
Remodeled condo with all the modern amenities - brand new washer/dryer, dish washer, state of the art stove/oven, A/C, granite counter tops, etc. with views of canyon and city. Rare quiet location with immediate access to downtown Hillcrest, Little Italy, Gas Lamp and all the restaurants, night life and shopping.
- Wood floors, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances ( frig, dish washer, stove/oven, washer/dryer)
- Energy efficient Heating/Cooling system
- Easy access to the 5, 8 and 163 Freeways
- Nearby public transportation- Bus, Trolley, Mass transit hub, Airport
- Less than 5 min drive from downtown
- Less than a mile from UCSD medical Center ( free shuttle to UCSD campus) and Scripps Mercy
- 2 mi to airport, 2.5 to harbour, 3 to Convention Ctr, 6 mi to Ocean Beach, 6 mi to Coronado
- One assigned parking
- Rate for 2 occupants
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.