This 2 x 2.5 condominium is 1,150 square feet and has been recently remodeled. New appliances and new flooring throughout. Great view of golf course! Perfect for a couple or small family who enjoys golf and the outdoors!
Before applying, please note the following criteria and qualifications:
1) A non-refundable $20 application fee applies for each applicant
2) Condo is available 9/1
3) To qualify, applicant will need clean credit and background checks
4) To qualify, applicant will need 3x monthly rent in gross income ($950 x 3 = $2,850) and documentation to support
5) A $950 deposit and pro-rated 1st months' rent must be paid prior to move-in
6) Pets allowed with $250 non-refundable pet fee, per pet
7) No smoking inside condo
For more information or to schedule a personal showing, please contact McKinley Property Management at email@example.com.
Villa Creek Condominiums borders Pebble Creek Golf Course and is conveniently located 6 miles from the heart of downtown Greenville and less than 2 miles from Paris Mountain State Park!
Students who live in this rental at 805 Stallings Road #102 attend the following Greenville 01 School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Paris Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Sevier Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Wade Hampton High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.