Prime location on a peaceful street in the excellent Whittier Heights neighborhood of Ballard. Move-in ready.
Brand new (never lived in) very attractive two bedroom / one bath apartment with a home office and private patio. Lower level ADU (mother-in-law unit) that is very private and spacious (approximately 1,250 sq. ft.)
- Open floor plan with two bedrooms, home office, eat-in kitchen and large living room
- Gas firelplace
- Soaking tub
- New stainless appliances including dishwasher, microwave, fridge and stove
- Walk-in closet
- Unit has its own full size (new) washer and dryer
- New insulated fiberglass doors and windows
- Custom area carpets over wood plank LVT Acacia floors
- Free Wi-Fi
- The apartment ceiling was designed and constructed with a double layer of sound deadening drywall and specialized acoustic insulation for superior sound separation between upper and lower units.
- In a highly walkable "urban village" location with a Walk Score of 83
- Two blocks from Safeway, Walgreens, several restaurants and bus stop
- Fifteen minute walk to Greenwood / Phinney shops, bars and restaurants
- Thirty minute walk to Golden Gardens beach or downtown Ballard
- Plentiful street parking in front of house
- Very quiet street and neighborhood
- Six month lease to begin with then annual renewal thereafter
- Due before move in: First months rent ($1,985), refundable security deposit ($1,985) and non-refundable cleaning fee ($200)
- You should be friendly, respectful, clean, non-smoking, no pets and have a good rental history with a minimum credit score of 700. Applicants must be able to show good employment history and provide proof of employment and/or income for last 24 months with income at least three times the rental amount. Applicants must have good last two rental references and no prior evictions.
E-mail for appointment.
Laundry: In Unit
Utilities fee required
Tenant has separate meter and pays own electric. A charge of $55 per person per month covers water/sewer/gas and garbage pickup.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,985, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Whittier Heights by $238.
Students who live in this rental at 8047 13th Avenue NW #A attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Whittier Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Whitman Middle School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.