The newly remodeled 770 sf. unit offers 2 bedrooms and 1.5 baths and a fully furnished kitchen. This is a quiet basement unit with great natural light and your own private access. Located in a safe neighborhood, you will have easy access to the University, public transportation, shopping and is walking distance to great parks and schools.
Other details about this apartment:
- all appliances are included; even washer and dryer... get your laundry done without having to leave!
- one assigned off street parking space and ample of street parking as well
- utilities average $75.00 a month
- includes lawn care; you just shovel the sidewalk when the snow decides to fly
- sorry, no pets are allowed
Students who live in at 803 Yuma Avenue attend the following Ames Comm School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sawyer Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Ames Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.