1700+sq ft Sprawling Duplex Ranch Home in Sought-After Raleigh Hills - With over 1700 sq ft of living space and a convenient Raleigh Hills location, this spacious 2 bedroom home is a win win! Features include:
- Hardwood floors throughout main/beds
- Spacious bright living room with large picture window and wood burning fireplace
- Fabulous kitchen w/double oven & separate stove top so you can entertain while cooking. Also features SS dishwasher, eating nook, and lots of cabinet space.
- Ample sized bedrooms/closets, and bathroom cabinet space
- Huge basement with W/D and plenty of room for storage, hobby room, etc.
- Attached 1 Car garage
- Spacious enclosed front deck for entertaining and watching the world go by
- Conveniently located off SW Scholls Ferry Rd and Beaverton Hillsdale HWY for easy access to shopping/dining, Nike/Intel, Downtown Portland, etc. Lots of parks, golf course, schools nearby.
Sorry, No Pets.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,495, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Raleigh Hills by $179.
Students who live in this rental at 8027 SW Northvale Way attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Raleigh Hills Elementary School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Whitford Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Beaverton High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.