I just purchased a house, so I'm looking for someone to take over my lease starting July 1 (start date may be negotiable). The lease runs through April 17, 2016. The building does not allow lease transfers, so you would be signed on to the lease with an option to renew once the lease expires (we can work out details).
I'm the first to live in this apartment. The unit is on the top floor, facing east, so you get sun in the morning and shade in the afternoon, which helps keep this apartment cool. The apartment is facing away from the street, so you miss all the traffic noise, as well. You can see Mt. Rainier from the apartment!
The building next door (same builder) has ~472 sqft studios going for $1,390, and this same apartment was renting for $1,499-$1,599 last time I checked. I was one of the first to rent in the building, so you're getting a much better rate than other units in the building!
- Top floor, open one bedroom layout, with bedroom area enclosed by sliding glass doors for privacy.
- Stacked, energy efficient washer/dryer, dishwasher, built-in microwave, and electric range.
- Large windows, sliding glass door, and Juliet balcony facing residential areas, including view of Cascades and Mt. Rainier.
- Newer construction (Late 2014) with secured entry.
- Super close to several Microsoft Connector stops and quick access to SLU via 99.
- Easy access to Downtown and U-District. Close to transit, including RapidRide (D) and 48 bus lines.
- One block away from Safeway. Close to other stores and shopping.
- Plenty of street parking. Some paid parking spaces available (will have to check with Leasing).
- Rooftop deck with furniture, grill, cable TV, and a great territorial view.
- Wired for cable and high-speed internet.
- Pet-friendly (with some breed and size restrictions).
(Photos are stock, but layout is exactly the same. The living area and bedroom have white walls.)
Laundry: In Unit
Off Street Parking
Parking Spaces: 1
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $1,695 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
Students who live in this rental at 8026 15th Avenue NW attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Whittier Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Whitman Middle School
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.