2-story unit available immediately
- Newly remodeled kitchen and bathroom, fresh new paints inside and out
- New refinished hardwood & tile floors, wood burning fire place and lots of big windows in the living room
- Private yard with matured trees and a new patio
- Located in a quiet neighborhood walking distance to restaurants, shops & groceries. Close to HWY 92 & 101, and Caltrain station
- Washer and dryer: Hookup ready
- No Pets/ No smoking
- Utilities: Tenant's responsibility
- Minimum Lease: One year
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Twenty-Fifth Ave by $686.
College Of San Mateo
Showing 1 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.