This updated 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment comes with major appliances such as stove and refrigerator. Off street parking available in front of complex. Coin operated laundry facility located in the community basement area along with extra storage included in your rent.The property is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Menomonee Falls. It's just walking distance to near by restaurants, shopping centers, and public transportation. It is just a hop, skip & a jump from Hwy 41.
Other Tenant Charges:
Tenant responsible for gas & electric. Water, sewer & trash are included. 1 dog or 1 cat allowed, ONLY 1 pet per household. 40 lbs max weight limit for a dog. $350 additional security deposit and $25 monthly pet rent.
** RENTAL QUALIFICATIONS **
1) Gross monthly income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rental amount.
2) No evictions filed against you within the past 5 years - regardless of outcome.
** APPLICATION INFO ** (1ST COME, 1ST SERVE )
1) ALL persons over the age of 18 who will be residing in the unit are required to complete a rental application - NO EXCEPTIONS
2) $20 non-refundable processing fee for EACH adult applicant - cash NOT accepted.
3) EACH applicant must provide proof of income (last 2 check stubs, etc.), proof of identity (photo copy of driver's license or state issued ID) and a copy of your social security card.
~ NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND FEES PAID IN FULL. ~
Rental Terms: Rent: $650, Application Fee: $20, Security Deposit: $650, Available Now
Pet Policy: Cats allowed, Small dogs allowed
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.