CALL TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY
* Only one of two Sandy Springs highrise, private communities
* Fantastic location, central to all of intown and suburban Atlanta (intersection of 285 and 400); easy access to all major highways
* 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
* 12th Floor Facing South (downtown) -- serene city lights, fresh air, penthouse feel, amazing VIEW during the day and evening of Atlanta!
* Spacious, very well thought-through floor plan 1,150 sq. ft.
* HUGE Balcony
* Secured Access to Garage, Building, Elevators
* 24/7 Security + Concierge
* NewStainless Appliances
* Corian Counter tops
* Light-wood cabinets throughout
* Crown moldings throughout
* Washer/dryer units included
* Hardwoods throughout
* Huge pool, spa jacuzzi, 7 tennis courts, 2 baskeball courts, olympic-size grass field (football, soccer, etc.), full-service indoor gym (no fees), complementary gourmet coffee, tanning bed
* Brand new business center
* Brand new clubroom with television and entertainment center
* Prewired for HD television and highspeed internet
* Sandy Springs & Dunwoody Stations under 1 mile away. Convenient access to the airport - about a 25 minute ride.
* Trendy restaurants, active nightlife, A+ shopping
* Onsite professional dry-cleaners
Hammond Drive Sandy Springs Private Condo Building: Park Towers
Located in the coveted Hammond neighborhood of Sandy Springs, Park Towers highrise private community sets the standard for high-rise living. With a beautiful, newly renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo and signature common areas, unparalleled views and the ultimate in luxury amenities, it's no wonder so many people are proudly calling Park Towers their new home. Just minutes away from Perimeter and Lenox Malls, abundant dining and shopping options and easy access to GA 400 and I 285, Park Towers residents have the most ideal combination of location and convenience Sandy Springs Dunwoody has to offer. There's even complimentary shuttle service to the MARTA station directly on Hammond, making this centrally located community perfectly suited for working downtown, along the Perimeter or in the northern suburbs.
And it doesn't stop there. Park Towers boasts top-of-the-line amenities, starting from the moment you enter the newly renovated grand lobby. 24/7 concierge and security services are available to cater to your every need. The the brand new Resident Clubroom - complete with media lounge, catering kitchen and a state-of-the art business center - is perfect for relaxing or entertaining. Enjoy a spacious, fully-equipped fitness center, an outdoor pool and resort-style sundeck, a full-size tennis court, on-site dry cleaners and boutique sundries store, and a private Dog Bark. Come experience the best of high-rise living in Hammond Drive Sandy Springs Dunwoody private community at at Park Towers.
* Must be able to pass income and background check verification * $70 application fee (can be used towards lease) * Professional landlord. Standard GAR (Georgia Association of Realtors) lease contract. * Ask about furnishing options * Lease-to-purchase program available
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,395, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Sandy Springs by $126.
Students who live in this rental at 795 Hammond Drive NE #12 attend the following Fulton County Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
High Point Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Ridgeview Charter School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Riverwood High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.