MAGNIFICENT NEW REHAB APT IN AUBURN GRESHAM
Near local transportation
- 3 beds, 1 bath in brick building
- double door fridge and microwave
- new bathroom with ceramic tile
- new windows, new furnace - refinished hardwood flooring
- Income requirement of $2500/mo (after taxes, pay stubs to verify) or section 8 - tenant pays heat, gas, electric - ABSOLUTELY NO DOGS
Electricity not included in rent
Gas not included in rent
Heating not included in rent
Utilities fee required
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $950, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Gresham by $190.
Students who live in this rental at 7944 S Hermitage Avenue #1 attend the following City of Chicago School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Joplin Elementary School
Grades PK - 8
out of 10
Emil G Hirsch Metropolitan High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.